Thursday, February 11, 2010

My sis in-law is an IDIOT!!!

ok so I know I've said this before but she really gets on my last nerve. I think I've told you all but shes trying really hard to have her 3rd child but having some problems. First the doctor thought it could be endometriosis so they tested her for it. Anyways, first thing this morning she calls me saying her tests were ok but that her uterus lining is at 18mm. She's like "OMG the doctor thought there could be a baby in there, I really hope so because we want a big family" Then she's giggling and saying how she knows what I'm going through and she already has her 2 kids and that she's been feeling her nipples to see if they are getting bigger. ARE YOU F******* kidding me, she has NO idea what I'm going through. Like she said she has 2, I have NONE and have been dealing with this alot longer than she has. Try poking yourself day and night for 2 months, taking all different kinds of meds that make you go nuts, sticking a suppository up your vava and having to deal with the mess it causes, try spreading your legs wide open to everyone and thier mother while their sticking weird things up pushing and pulling, try being sent for numerous surgeries only to have them tell you something else is wrong, try going to see nurses and doctors almost everyday for over a year just to tell you your a failure. After that then you can tell me you know how I feel ARGHHHH I'm getting sick of hearing about other people problems when I have my own. Don't friggin tell me anything about you trying to get pregnant, nothing about what they THINK you may or may not have, just keep that CRAP to yourself. Once your pregnant them tell me and I will deal with it. I'm sick of being a support group for IDIOTS!!!

10 comments:

  1. So well said!! People think that they're having a hard time getting pregnant if they've tried for a few months....Um ya....that's not having a hard time!! You described perfectly the nightmare of IF. No one gets it, unless they have experienced it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is her name Elizab!tch? (Referencing prior confessions discussion about that twat Elisabitch Hasselbeck, and her "struggle' with IF.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know HRD, I hate it when people try to compare themselves to us when they have NO CLUE what we go through each day.

    lol Mango, her name is not Elizab!tch, however, they may be related haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she thinks you care. Poor thing, she has been through sooo much - not. Anyone who is giggly about TTC is obviously NOT where we are. There is nothing giggly about this.

    I work with a girl who just shuts off when anyone talks to me about what I'm going through. She told my friend that, like me, she doesn't go to baby showers either because it hurts too much. The only difference - her and her BF haven't even started TTC because he doesn't want to marry her and he doesn't want kids right now. She's assuming she'll go through this because she has endo. Puhhleeeease.. maybe you should start trying and cross that bridge when (IF!) you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me angry!

    Where's those ninja chops when you need them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously...too bad you couldn't ninja chop her in the throat through the phone. Next time she starts up with that BS, hang up on her. It's conditioning...do it every time she starts talking about *that* subject. When she calls back, offer no explanation...or..."hmmm, the call dropped." Maybe she'll quit without you really having to address it.

    People (most especially SILs, it seems) are sooooooooo stupid. Well, in my case, I think the SIL is just mean, she knows *exactly* what she's doing and saying and she's doing/saying it to hurt me.

    After our first failed cycle, a friend of mine (with a toddler and a new baby) asked me if IVF had worked for us..she knew we'd just completed a cycle. I told her that it hadn't and was explaining to her how no one could really understand if they hadn't been through it themselves. Her response was completely perfect, until...she said, "Yeah, I can't understand what you're going through just like you can't imagine what it's like to have kids." Oh. Em. GEE! No, it's not just like that...not at all. IDIOTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, What an insensitive thing to say. Must be a book out there they all go by, maybe it's titled "Fertility for dummies, What to say to someone whos having trouble TTC"

    Geesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry the title should be

    "fertility for dummies, What insensitive things to say to someone dealing with IF and TTC"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too many twats in this world. We need to extinguish them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ninja chops to all those douchebags. WTF planet are they from? Makes me want to scream.

    ReplyDelete