Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back from MIA!!!

Okay, so I just typed out a long post, went to publish it and it disappeared! Grrr! So here we go again.

I looooove that KB started this blog for all of us but the only downside for me is that I can not post from work, which is where I used to post on FT. That's why you haven't heard from me lately. It's harder for me to find the time to do it when I'm home. I am going to try and keep up with it better than I have this past week though.

To answer you question, KB, from the first post, I think I was banned from FT for calling d@ve a communist b@stard for deleting the confessions thread. Haha

Anyways, I've had one big thing happen since I've been gone. I ran my first 5k this past Saturday!! It was such a huge accomplishment for me!! I can still remember the days when I couldn't run a quarter of a mile without stopping. But Saturday I ran the complete 3.1 miles in 32.59 minutes without stopping!! Wooohooo!! I'm very proud of myself. However, I'm hoping I'll be told I can't run for quite a while...my FET is today (finally)!! In fact, as soon as I'm done posting this I have to get ready to go! We are transfering two good/great (my clinic doesn't have a grading scale, or didn't tell me) quality 5day embies.

7 comments:

  1. Beka-
    You go, girl! Next time I dare you to run a 5K with a FT tee shirt :)

    Hope your transfer went smoothly and that your 2ww is as speedy as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beka--Congrats on the 5K! and good luck today with your FET...can't wait to hear how it goes. You must be happy to have the race out of the way so you can really enjoy resting during the 2ww. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today, and awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beka,

    I wonder if I removed the "adult content" designation, if maybe you could post to the blog from work?

    KB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!!

    What a great accomplishment that is, truly something to be proud of. Hopefully things keep looking good for you and you get your BFP with the FET.. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete