Saturday, March 20, 2010

Infertility T-shirt Ideas

Thought these should be out in the public:

1. Who Shot My Stork???
2. Slippery When Ovulating
3. Egg Collector
4. I did IVF and all I got was this Lousy T-shirt.
5. No, I don't want to hold your baby.
6. My Embryo is an Honor Student.
7. Baby NOT on Board.
8. Babies Aren't Us.
9. I Have a Bitchy Uterus.
10.Knocked Down, Not Up.
11. Keep your unicorn farts to yourself.
12. Not expecting....just bloated.
13. Childless aunt does not equal free babysitter.
14. No Sex-pert Advice Please.
15. Worrying is a full-time job.
16. Rotten eggs: $30, 000.
17. I spent all my savings on infertility treatments, and all I got was this crappy t-shirt.
18. I like it small, thin and in the ass.
19. The vagina is not a clown car (with a picture of the Duggar family on it)!
20. Relax? I can't believe I didn't think of that.
21. Adoption costs $25000. It's not so easy to "just do" that.
22. Statements that begin with "At least..." do not comfort anyone.
23. REs at work.
24. www.infertilethoughts.com
25. My test tube baby kicked your naturally conceived honor student's ass.
26. I can't...I'm cycling.
27. (Photo courtesy of Epson vu-vu cam.)
28. "God's Plan" is for me to kick your ass.
29. IVF Meds: $5,000; IVF retrieval: $4,000; IVF transfer:$3,000; Kicking a fertile's ass: Priceless.
30. If I can't be pregnant, at least I can be thin. (thanks, babywarrior!)

1 comment:

  1. This post can be edited by anyone who is an author on the blog. Just sign in and click the little pencil icon to edit and add to the list. :)

    ReplyDelete