Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hi, girls! I wondered where everyone went...
I don't know the whole story, but I hear it had something to do with the lack of free speech. I know I said some things that would probably get me banned, so I wonder why I can still sign on. Hmmmmm....
So glad you all reconvened here on a site where we can be free to say what we feel.
I have pretty much been staying away from all things fertility-related, b/c I finished 3 IVFs with nothing to account for them, so I was pretty bitter.

I just had my retrieval yesterday for my next cycle. Transfer will be Friday, and I am already feeling the rage from Progesterone. I want to smack something, anything. Preferably a pregnant woman. I am feeling guilty because, after the third time my mom told me to " talk nicely to my grandbaby eggs" I told her I will no longer be discussing my infertility openly with anyone, and I will let her know when I get pregnant. I am tired of her chirping like this is something as easy as going to the store to pick up milk.

Oh, and I could have killed my husband yesterday when he actually complained about all the times he has to whack off in a cup. Are you serious?

I haven't had a chance to read all of the posts yet, but I am sure they will be great!

Nice to be back with you all!
Babywarrior /Becky

9 comments:

  1. Yay Babywarrior is back! We missed you. What a perfect post to get things started...so Confessions-esque. It's been too long since we've spoken of smacking a pregnant woman. ;) Ahhhh, the good old days. You'll fit right in here, BW.

    Your husband...wow...yeah, poor, poor baby. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warrior -- we've missed you! If you were wondering who that weirdo was who kept emailing you (ready4lana, and missmangles before that re: the cabbage patch doll) -- she was trying to get you to email her back so she could tell you about this blog and the google group! You were being stalked!

    BW is FOUND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sin, your poor poor husband :( Try sticking him with one of your needles while he's not looking and see if he still pity's himself...GRRRRRR

    by the way..WB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found us. Wow, that comment about your mom chirping... CHIRPING is definitely the word.
    I was also sending you PMs before trying to get you to come over here, but I think I was too vague (I was scared of Dave reading my PMs- so creepy).
    Everyone missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babywarrior - FOUND!!!! How exciting.

    Yes, we need a good Smug- Fertile-Smacking Session every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys! This is so cool! Yes, I realized I was being stalked and had NO IDEA what was going on! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. momsie - don't think that defense will stand up in court....lol
    Babywarrior, good to have you back on the blog/group. Better get reading to find out about the secret fertility charms of honey and Unicorn Joan as well as Torah, the Pegasus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex: Oh, yes. I have been filled in and I can't believe I have gone so long without praying to Joan and Torah.

    ReplyDelete