Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm getting my hopes up... Very dangerous!

Hey, girls. I need you all to reign me in a bit. BTW, sorry I haven't been around. I have been trying to focus on me, my weight loss, etc... Also, my father-in-law died a few weeks ago, so that took up lots of time and energy.
So... I am now 21 days late for my period...yikes. My period is always a few days late (I run on a 30 to 36 day cycle), but I always get one.

The weird thing is, I have been getting cramps (especially after I run), irritability, tiredness: Classic PMS for me. Except it has been going on for a week!

Now, I am 99.9% sure I am not pregnant. How could I be? After 4 IVFs and a bunch of IUIs, in which the environment was as perfect as you can get it, why would I spontaneously get pregnant on my own?

I am trying not to get my hopes up. Could this be because I have been exercising more lately? (Though I have not done anything the past two days b/c I am totally wiped out.)



4 comments:

  1. Did you take a hpt yet?????????????

    I am hopeful too, but I also just got hit in the head with a bag of pixie dust by a flying flock of fairies.... I'm just saying.

    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No hpt. I am afraid to. I can hear the damn thing laughing at me every time. However, I may because it never fails that I start my period the day after... If I am not pregnant, I'd like to get this show on the road.

    lol... just picturing the flying flock of fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm. I also think it's time to test. Just in case... you might need to get on progesterone or something. Sorry, can't "rein you in"- it's obvious I don't have any reins myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it's gets AF to come, then do it for that!

    ReplyDelete