Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HOLY BATSHIT! I'M PREGGO!

Okay, so I am still in shock...
I just took two pregnancy tests and I FINALLY saw two lines. NEVER, EVER have I seen two lines before.
But, I am soooooo crampy. Like I am going to start AF any minute. This is crazy. How in God's name am I pregnant WITHOUT IVF??????

OMG. I just had to share the news with someone. Right now, I think I am going to have a stroke. I want to post it on Facebook, I am sooooo excited. But, it is too early for that. I haven't even had a Beta test, yet.

But two lines. Holy smokes....

9 comments:

  1. HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY...this is amazing!!! :D

    Seriously...hard to not go ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on your ass right now. GET THEE TO A DOCTOR, LIKE NOW! This is a major step in the right direction, let's make sure you get the best medical care possible. (0_0)...this is the most surprising and awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! So excited for you! For what it's worth I was super crampy with my bfp!!!good sign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hip hip hooray!!!! All hail the miracles of JOAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought that was only a myth!!! Congrats!! So happy for you... don't forget to leave your offering to Joan - I am sure a candy bar sprinkled with pixie dust will do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude...i knew it from your last post. strong work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEE...this is amazing, BW! Now take that unicorn out of your barn and let her run free. (-_^)

    Many happy congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ash-style) :P

    ReplyDelete